Specialist Speech and Language Therapists Vacancy
Job title: Specialist Speech and Language Therapists
Job Type: Permanent Contract
Flexible options available (including full time/part time)
41 weeks per year; allowing time for family, travel or additional locum opportunities.
Job Hours: 35 hours per week (8.30am – 4pm Mon - Fri)
Salary: LBR Therapist Pay Scales (£32,418-£42855) pro rata + market supplement of up to £3,000 in first year only
Location: Hatton Special School, Roding Lane South, Woodford Green, IG8 8EU
Would you love to work in an outstanding special school focussed on delivering excellent inclusive education?
Hatton School is expanding its multi-disciplinary team (MDT) and is seeking exceptional speech and language therapists to join us. As part of the onsite MDT you will work alongside other therapists, class staff and external professionals to establish an innovative, sustainable, and consistent service to our children.
The well-supported role will include opportunities to conduct direct and indirect therapy and train those who work and/or live with children and young people with special and additional needs. You will have experience in carrying out effective, evidence based interventions with children and young people with a range of complex needs including (but not exclusively) Autism, Developmental Language Disorders and Down’s syndrome.
When appointed we will provide you with:
- Excellent induction, training opportunities and career progression in an established and supportive team.
- A welcoming and diverse school community
- Regular clinical supervision.
- Regular hours with a stable and manageable caseload
- HCPC and RCSLT fees paid.
- A competitive salary and pension
- Medical benefits
- Access to the cycle to work scheme
- Quick and easy public transport links to Central London
- Sponsorship if seeking to move to and work in the UK
- Successful candidates can be considered for a relocation package if required.
If you would like to have an informal discussion, or visit the school, please contact Adrienne Wright at email@example.com or 020 8551 4131
Closing date for applications will be 3rd November 2021 – Please note that we reserve the right to close applications early should we have sufficient applications.
Please note that all posts are subject to DBS and Right to Work checks and satisfactory references.
Application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for: Job description and Person specification Band 5